If you've created a customer account, but you have past orders that were placed prior to you creating that account, those orders are not automatically associated with your customer account. However, you may easily associate those orders with your new account using the following steps:
- Log in to your account by clicking "Sign in" in the upper left corner of any page. If you don't see "Sign in" but instead you see "Hi, [name]!" then you are already logged in.
- Click "My Orders" at the top of any page.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the link in the blue box to search for orders that are not associated with your account.
- Use the tools on this page to find your previous orders.
- Once your orders have been found, click on each order number to bring up the details for your order.
- In the "Details" section of the order, you'll see "No customer account" and then an link to "Associate with my account".
- Click "Associate with my account" and you will be prompted with a dialog that confirms this is what you want to do.
- Select "Yes, Continue." and the order will be associated with your account.